- Airtight and leakproof folding palette
- 16 slanted wells with a special section to hold 24 half pans. Made of PC-ABS plastic for durability
- Silicone seal to keep the paints moist. Removable clear tray for mixing paints and easy clean up
- Ideal for watercolours and gouache. Colours appear the same on paper as they do in palette
- Can be easily carried as it has a portable design. Ideal for plein air painting
- Can accommodate brushes to make a complete set of paints, palette and brushes
BRUSTRO Artists’ AIRTIGHT Palette 16 Wells for Watercolour and Gouache with a Special Section to Hold 24 Half Pans and a Removable Clear Tray
Brustro pouring medium is designed to reduce crazing. Dries clean, glossy & flexible.Permanent, non-yellowing and water resistant once dry.
This pouring medium is Ideal for high gloss thick glazing and poured marbling technique.
Mix with fluid acrylics or soft body acrylic colours.
Do not mix the pouring medium rapidly.
Allow mix to sit for bubbles to dissipate.
These are Highly pigmented , Bright opaque colours, Superior matte velvet finish, Strong coverage power, Intermixable, Lightfast, Easy to apply and wash
- Being water based, they dry quickly and can also be rewetted easily when required. Great for mixed media work, mixes well with colour pencils, inks and acrylics.
- Being opaque one can paint from dark to light with good coverage over already painted areas without lifting the underlying paints.
- Works best on paper, boards, wood and primed canvasses. Ideal for professional artists, graphic designers, illustrators and fine art students.
Excellent Elasticity and Flexibility. Specially Rounded Edge on the bottom side for perfect scraping. It also gives a softer touch without any scratches to your masterpiece
Easy to clean, does not corrode or rust. Tip-Due to the heavy specific gravity of painting knives, they can be dipped into water for easy cleaning after use
Head of the palette knife is raised off the table when placed down
Ergonomically seamless design and anti-slip grip finishing to maximize comfort and grip
Perfect for mixing, impasto and techniques. Much better than steel
Set of 24 acrylic colour 12 ml tubes. Adheres to a great variety of surface like paper, canvas, wood and earthenware
These Acrylic Paints are perfect to create textured effects, brush marks and palette knife impressions
The colours are water based, non-toxic and dries quickly
Colours are inter-mixable, giving endless colour possibilities
5 Assorted knives of sizes 1 to 5. Use for Applying paints, pastes & pigments directly on to the Canvas.
Bend in handles to keep the artist’s hands off the painting surface.
Thin and Slightly Flexible Blades help in applying paint properly.
5 Piece Painting Knife Set; Sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; Material: Metal Blades & Polished Hard-Wood Handles.
Use this set for painting and various art projects. Suitable for amateur as well as professional Artists