- * A removable clear picture varnish, used to achieve a clear, even gloss that will not yellow or bloom.
- * A light aerosol application results in an excellent retouching varnish.
- * It can be used on both oil and acrylic paintings.
Daler Rowney Artists Clear Picture Varnish Aerosol, 400 ml
- Liquin Original; 75 ML; Medium; Formerly known as ‘Liquin’
- General Purpose Semi Gloss Medium; Speeds Drying
- Improves Flow & reduces brush stroke retention
- Halves the drying time of conventional oil colour (touch dry in 1-6 days depending on colour & film thickness)
- Resists yellowing; Not suitable as a varnish or final coat
- Professional Satin Varnish; 400 ML; Varnish
- Protects Oil & Acrylic paintings
- Removable with White / Mineral Spirit or Turpentine
- With UV Protection
- Do not use until the painting is completely dry
Brustro pouring medium is designed to reduce crazing. Dries clean, glossy & flexible.Permanent, non-yellowing and water resistant once dry.
This pouring medium is Ideal for high gloss thick glazing and poured marbling technique.
Mix with fluid acrylics or soft body acrylic colours.
Do not mix the pouring medium rapidly.
Allow mix to sit for bubbles to dissipate.