Daler Rowney’s Damar varnish has a low gloss finish and is removable. Damar Varnish dries in a few hours when applied thinly and will create a hard, clear film. This varnish can be removed with turpentine or white spirit. It is compatible with both oils and acrylics.
Daler Rowney Damar Varnish 75ML
- Liquin Original; 75 ML; Medium; Formerly known as ‘Liquin’
- General Purpose Semi Gloss Medium; Speeds Drying
- Improves Flow & reduces brush stroke retention
- Halves the drying time of conventional oil colour (touch dry in 1-6 days depending on colour & film thickness)
- Resists yellowing; Not suitable as a varnish or final coat