Daler Rowney’s Linseed Stand Oil reduces the consistency of oil colours and enhances flow. This medium is viscous and dries slowly to a tough elastic film. It is faster drying than pure Linseed Oil. It also reduces brush marks in your paint film.
Daler Rowney Linseed Stand Oil 75ML
- A thick gel medium
- Enables the artists to paint using a wet-in-wet technique
- Helps the artist to render delicate mixing required for nature studies and portraits
- Retards drying speed and gives more open time to the artists to work longer
- Acrylic mediums are used to control how the paint moves on the palette, or the consistency of the paint, and can also be used to lengthen the drying time of the acrylic paint.
- Acrylic mediums can also affect how matte or glossy the acrylic painting is once it completely dries.
- Other mediums can be used to refract light and color, add texture to acrylic paintings, and to adhere collage items to paintings.
- The Camel Acrylic Matt Medium is a quick drying thinning medium for acrylic colors which gives a matt finish.
Brustro pouring medium is designed to reduce crazing. Dries clean, glossy & flexible.Permanent, non-yellowing and water resistant once dry.
This pouring medium is Ideal for high gloss thick glazing and poured marbling technique.
Mix with fluid acrylics or soft body acrylic colours.
Do not mix the pouring medium rapidly.
Allow mix to sit for bubbles to dissipate.
- Professional Artists’ Fixative; 400 ML
- Colourless; For use on charcoal, pastel, pencil & chalk drawings
- Protects from smudging & dust
- Great Tool for layering with charcoals & pastels
- Extremely flammable aerosol; Pressurised container: May burst if heated