Liquin is a durable, non-yellowing medium for thinning oil and alkyd colors, and speeding drying time. Winsor & Newton has extended its popular line of Liquin with a variety of products.
Winsor & Newton Liquin Original is a reliable favourite, formerly known simply as ‘Liquin’. It is a general purpose semi gloss medium which speeds drying, improves flow & transparency. Reduces brush stroke retention. It is also suitable for textured oil techniques. Liquin Original halves the drying time of conventional oil colours, resulting in a touch dry time of 1 to 6 days depending on climate, colours used & film thickness. It resists yellowing. It is not suitable as a varnish or final coat.
- Liquin Original; 1 Litre; Medium; Formerly known as ‘Liquin’
- General Purpose Semi Gloss Medium; Speeds Drying
- Improves Flow & reduces brush stroke retention
- Halves the drying time of conventional oil colour (touch dry in 1-6 days depending on colour & film thickness)
- Resists yellowing; Not suitable as a varnish or final coat