- Liquin Original; 250 ML; Medium; Formerly known as ‘Liquin’
- General Purpose Semi Gloss Medium; Speeds Drying
- Improves Flow & reduces brush stroke retention
- Halves the drying time of conventional oil colour (touch dry in 1-6 days depending on colour & film thickness)
- Resists yellowing; Not suitable as a
Winsor & Newton Liquin Original Bottle – 250 ML
- Acrylic mediums are used to control how the paint moves on the palette, or the consistency of the paint, and can also be used to lengthen the drying time of the acrylic paint.
- Acrylic mediums can also affect how matte or glossy the acrylic painting is once it completely dries.
- Other mediums can be used to refract light and color, add texture to acrylic paintings, and to adhere collage items to paintings.
- The Camel Acrylic Matt Medium is a quick drying thinning medium for acrylic colors which gives a matt finish.